Synthetic Fiber Rope Product Manager
One of Unirope’s main product lines are synthetic fiber rope products made from a wide variety of fibers including high modulus polyethylene (HMPE), ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMPE), Vectran™, Technora®, aramid, Dyneema®, and LCP.
Light but with high strength-to-weight construction, high performance fiber rope has become the perfect solution for rigging and lifting applications to the utility, energy and power distribution industries.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A degree in textile science, textile engineering or related field of studies.
- Knowledge in the synthetic rope and cable industry is an asset.
- A background in heavy equipment or heavy machinery management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work with major high- tech fiber rope manufacturers on research and development (R&D) in synthetic rope innovations, rigging and lifting application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs.
- Support our sales team as “technical product manager” to interact with customer when needed.